What To Expect
Life In Christ Church is a church that believes just that…..you can have, Life in Christ. When you come here, it’s our goal to make you feel welcome from the time you pull in until you leave. We have a café where you can get free coffee and purchase other snack and drinks.
We have contemporary praise and worship with a full band on Sunday and Wednesday nights.
We have a great nursery facility and also a children’s church. If you choose to use either of these, we have ushers that will show you where to check your child in, and how to get all the proper information to pick your child up immediately after service.
Life In Christ Church is a church that is very enthusiastic and full of life. From the youngest to the oldest, we believe that following after God and how we worship him, should be a life changing experience.
What We Believe
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. We believe that the same miracles that you have read in the Bible still happen today.
- Trinity – Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Spiritual Gifts – We believe that spiritual gifts are for building up and sanctifying the Church. These gifts always operate in harmony with the Word of God and should never violate Biblical parameters.
- Salvation – A person is saved by grace alone through a personal relationship with Christ. Salvation is a free gift from God, not by works can any man receive salvation. With repentance, sins are forgiven. Repentance is the turning away from all of our sins, in every area of our lives and making a commitment to follow after Christ.
- Baptism – Baptism was a commandment of God upon salvation. It is an outward sign of your new life. It’s the representation of the death, burial, and resurrection in your life.